- Sc. Applied Psychology (University of the Punjab, Lahore).
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B).
- Bachelor of Arts Honors (Political Science).
- National Certificate of Counseling, Ayr College, Scotland, U.K.
- 1988 to 1990 : Member Senate, University of the Punjab.
- 1990 to 1993 : Member Senate, Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
- 1990 to 1993 : Member Syndicate, Agriculture University, Faisalabad.
- 1993 to 1996 : Education Minister/Pro-Chancellor of University of the Punjab, BZU and Islamia University.
- 2003 to 2007 : Member Board of Governors, FBISE, Islamabad.